View Single Post
Old 2015-01-28, 02:22   Link #2077
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and aside from that, there is only one event I am eagerly waiting for in v3... and that is Yuki's first ass grab subjugation by Basara.

also, didnt she mention that when they were kids he'd squeeze her ass when they hugged?
I think ever since that incident happened which banished him from the village, his perverted tendency was lost together with his special skill. Maybe when he got back his special skill, it was a sign from God that he can finally become pervert again

I always wonder about the "official" English name of this LN. Shouldn't it be "New Sister Devil" or "New Devil Sister" instead of "Sister New Devil"?
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2015-01-28 at 02:32.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote