View Single Post
Old 2015-02-17, 05:16   Link #7637
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
@shadow1296
Ok, it seems that you either did not read the novel or has completely forgotten the contents of it. So, let me enlighten you a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
lets get this out of the way the only confirmed attributes in the series are darkness, water, earth, fire, wind, and light everything else are just variations of those 6 meaning if you want to keep saying her attribute is steel than ultimately that makes her a servant of the earth elemental lord something that is clearly not the case
I don't understand why you keep pressing this button. If Est was said to be a Spirit of Steel, then she is a Spirit of Steel, not Earth. The novel never mentioned she being related to any of the 6 main elements. Why do you keep stubbornly ignoring what the novel has presented to you so far?

Quote:
the first time she shown her true form to Kamito granted that may or may not have been a manga original i haven't read the first volume in a long while.
Please, don't try to use half-assed manga knowledge as an argument.

Quote:
est can absorb curses not dispel curses and when did she give kamitio the resilience and toughness of steel because all his resistance to magic comes from the fact he is the soul/power of the darkness elemental lord and his toughness comes from his past
I know that the curses are all absorbed. Still, this does not change the fact that it's an incredible useful ability.

About the granting Kamito the Steel properties, here:

Spoiler for Vol 12 Chapter 10:

Spoiler for Vol 13 Chapter 2:

Spoiler for Vol 13 Chapter 5:

And last but no least. Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol 13 Chapter 8
Kamito went up decisively. Contracted to Est, Kamito possessed «Steel's Protection» which enhanced the body's durability. This allowed him some leeway to conduct self-sacrificing attacks.
Quote:
she can't beat them all at once which got her killed but a human can get close them an kill them far easier than she could and percaution if she split herself up then the otherworldly darkness can't take complete control of her, if the will/mind is taken over but the power /soul is not then they can't completely control her if shekept fighting the elemental lords who were corrupted in her original form eventually she would get corrupted as well and the otherworldly darkness woud control all elemental lords and no one could stop them and when was it stated est was around during the spirit war because if she was and her attribute was steel as you said she definitely would not be neutral because she would be serving her elemental lord the earth one
A human can get close and kill the Elemental Lords easier? The only stance where a human can stand before an Elemental Lord is when they achieve victory in the Blade Dance. The Spirit War was thousands of years ago, when humans had yet to be able to wield spirits. There was no Blade Dance in that time. If I'm not mistaken, the Blade Dance is roughly as old as Solomon....

Again, your arguments completely contradict themselves. If Est were to be a part of the Darkness Elemental Lord power, how the hell would she be an Earth Spirit? Besides, an Earth Spirit stronger than the Earth Elemental Lord itself?

See? A foundation of Steel. Which means that the original Est is Steel. Get it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol 9 Chapter 4
Although Est was crowned with the title of the «Demon Slayer» for vanquishing the Demon King, in actual fact, she was not a spirit possessing the holy attribute but a sword spirit with the attribute of «Steel».
See? S.T.E.E.L attribute.

Phew. End of my huge wall of text. Here's my advise for you: Go back and read the entire novel again, and properly this time.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote