View Single Post
Old 2015-02-20, 08:32   Link #115
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Just watched episode 7, must say Nomizu Iori did well in CVing both Shoukaku/Zuikaku.. didn't remember if she ever voiced soft and gentle character like Shoukaku before, but Zuikaku certainly not that different with other characters that she voiced before like Nymph and Haruna, which i loved so much. So obviously Zuikaku too gets a love from me!

- I noticed something when seeing Kaga in her torn apart look.. is Kaga a pettanko? Don't tell me Akagi too... or every other carrier has this attribute as well? But it didn't seem to be like that during the 'dock' scene with Akagi.. even Shouhou seems to be well endowed despite being a carrier.
- Whats with the yuri auras i detected in this episode, and from the carriers group no less. These two carriers pairs should have just kiss already
- So i can see the point of having the flight deck on the carrier's arm.. but i wonder how would the 6 planes convert back to an arrow, since an arrow can transform into 6 planes, considering the size of the plane, and the length of the deck.
Oh, I didn't notice it was that seiyuu. Couldn't detect any of Nymph in either, pretty good range there.

-If anything, carriers are often portrayed as some of the biggest girls in kancolle, at least as far as the 1st and 2nd div goes. With Shouhou it shows more since she has her robe off all the time. Fun fact, despite Shouhou's tendency for stripping, the fanbase far prefers her modest, pettanko sister Zuihou.
-A series with so many girls and no clear male figure to be seen is bound to have some yuri. Add to that the connection some of the ships have historically, whether is implied in the game or not, and its even easier. Kaga and Akagi is one of the most popular pairings, by the way.
-Magic. Once again, I'd have liked to see at least one of the girls that uses the shikigami technique, since at least that way each plane would be its own individual thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Ah i see.. so the ranking was a fanmade then?

Well official or not.. being pettanko or not is no prob for me . Was just curious reading some info about KanColle that each kanmusu was design (from body proportion to attitude) according to the actual ship's attributes.. so when Ooi mentioned about Zuikaku having a flight deck chest, i thought all carriers would follow the same too..
That does happen quite often, though different artists have different ways of going about it.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote