View Single Post
Old 2015-04-10, 08:23   Link #86
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Interesting ideas.

But how about to replace the rogue Vers-aristocrats with ancient enemies of the Aldnoah-creators, who turn their attention toward Sol, once they detected a massive energy wave released by the explosion of the Hyper Gates. And now, after taking 20 years to prepare their invasion, they come with a very sinister intentions.
Been a while since this was posted, but I like it, reminds me a bit of the appearance of the Scrin in Command & Conquer 3.

Also, as for the Terran forces sent to face this new alien menace, I was thinking of having essentially a new and improved Kataphrakt design, KG-8 Pegasus, with various options of lasers, railguns, missile launchers in addition to the usual 75mm autocannon from previous generations.

Also, a hover-tanks based on Electris' technology, but armed with railguns and lasers in addition to a co-axial MG. Also, a whole line of hover-vehicles- APCs, mobile artillery etc

And as for the air/space forces, an improved Aldnoah-powered space fighter armed with missiles and a nose-laser. Not to mention more larger space ships along the Deucalion line.

Also, all of these things will have stuff like active camo and dimensional barriers (albeit still with the same gaps over weapon openings etc) for defensive purposes.

Of course, in spite of all this, Inaho still favors his old Sleipnir, albeit upgraded to carry the new weapon systems.

On an unrelated note, more crack pairings:

Rayet x Slaine in some sort of post-war thing where Slaine is released after some sort of thing negotiated with Vers or something.

Quite possibly beginning with both of them trying to attack each other given their involvement in attempts on the lives of Asseylum/Inaho.