Thread: Koukou Debut!
View Single Post
Old 2006-05-03, 19:47   Link #1
Onibaba
"Nice, Takemoto!"

Koukou Debut!

Thought I'd make a post to advertise/start discussion on a manga I haven't heard to many people mention, Koukou Debut.

It is not licensed and is currently being translated by Boku-Tach ( http://www.boku-tachi.net ). The 6th volume is currently running in Japan and B-T has released up through v4c16 (although their site says 15 for whatever reason). The group does solid job scanning in terms of both quality and translation.

As for why I decided to make a thread about the series, this is one of the few shoujo mangas where you are able to share joy with the characters through out the entire series (as opposed to Keitaro/Naru of LH; for lack of better explination). Don't get me wrong; I'm a shoujo maniac and I love reading those grueling chapters building up for that intense climax...but it's nice to have things fall into place every once in awhile. I'm dying to elaborate on this but it's impossible without spoiling some great chapters. So for anyone that enjoys a good romance/shoujo...I know how hard it is to find good ones; read it!