View Single Post
Old 2015-04-15, 12:36   Link #2055
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
huh? when did 90% of LN has a harem ending?

i think you are mistaken the ending where the author is too scare to pick a girl becuase he is afraid of offending each girls fanbase to a real harem End.

The ones that actually have a ending usually pick one girl. It is the rare ending that you get a true Harem End.
Exactly.

Speaking of, as things have developed so far; I'm sorta inclined to think that the author is gonna finish this series without having Bell clearly hooking up with a someone...... Because as things stand now, I can see 70%~80% of Orario falling into despair and then depression when Bell actually gets taken (that's not counting that heaven will never again be the same, ever again once Bell ties the knot )

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Is it OK to ask what happened to Aiz in her childhood?
I think that's been exposed in the Oratorio manga but I'm no longer sure of it... Me and my bad memory...
I'm no expert here, so I'm not sure, but I think that so far we have only got glimpses throuh Ais memories, which switch from "the heaven" of a blissfull, happy and fullfiling life with their family; to "the hell" of emptiness, pain and frustration of losing everything because no one was there to help when it counted; so it can be deduced that she lost her family in a tragedy.