Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya - Soul of Gold
View Single Post
Old 2015-04-15, 19:34   Link #79
Blueknight78

about canon, to be fair, canon is not just what he write, canon is what the owner of the franchise accept as canon, if kuramada dont write something but acknowldge as canon then is canon, the owner is what have the final decision and is not just "what he write", a good exemple is the asgard arc, he not write was a filler arc which was so good(better than kuramada crap write) which he accept as part of timeline or canon, is important aways take in factor this.

another good exemples are the kyouto animation novels and animes, most of the animes produced by kyouto which are based on novels or mangas are canon, because actually they are the true owner of the novels or mangas trademark while the writers are they "workers".

if i'm not wrong the same for omega, kuramada helped in the write but not was the creater was bandai but also is part of the main timeline too or the canon material.

that is what matter when decides what is canon or no and is even worse for saint seyia because he not the full owner of the trademark if i'm not wrong bandai(the toys production) have made a contract with him about also share with him part of the rights over saint seyia, ofcourse i can be wrong about that.