View Single Post
Old 2015-04-21, 06:47   Link #7884
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrezon View Post
Ahhhh,don't make me blush
Well i may be a bit spartan but i became that way because it was necessary before and frankly whats comical is that for all my current harshness i'm still one of the more respected members on the forums especially in regards to harem stories. Not to toot my own horn . Regardless everybody is waiting for vol 14 including me. At the time vol 13 was on BD was one of my top stories. Probably second only to DxD.

One thing i admit i also am is this. I've been harsh on stories but personally i cant stand people saying i like the show thus its perfect and can do no wrong thats naivety IMO. If you remember from my reviews of the big 4 i put them on blast but most people agreed with my opinions despite their harshness. I am trying to go outside of that hence why i watched Dungeon and Shokugeki no Soma but we'll see what happens

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote