View Single Post
Old 2015-05-07, 06:38   Link #1393
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
I don't think that the Military or the Government will allow the 10MC's to form alliances within their group. They would become too powerful and too difficult to control. I think that is one of the reasons why they all have a sponsor - for control purposes.
Besides, before Tatsuya became an official Yotsuba, he is already in the clan as a Guardian. If there was a conflict involving the clan, he obviously would fight on their side since it would also involve Miyuki. In a sense, even before all this revelations, the Yotsuba already had their SM.
I can't wait to see the reaction of Miyuki when Masaki proposes and Masaki's reaction when Miyuki laughs in his face. If she doesn't use Cocytus on him thinking his proposal is an insult to Tatsuya.
You are right, but if you look at the past volume when Retsu and Koichi were meeting.
Supposedly, they should not meet and collaborate together based on existing 10MC rule. But they still did it, so they do not have to advertise that 10MC is divided in two faction: Yotsuba and the rest of 10MC. As long as they are doing this under the light, I don't see any legal issue here.

You are right; Tatsuya is a part of Yotsuba's fighting force, but he has been shared with the military. Based on the contract, as long as Miyuki is safe, the military's order comes before orders from Yotsuba. So, it is very hard to say, Yotsuba could utilize him. And, he has been resisting orders from Maya. But, now, Yotsuba owns him; I don't know whether he will take an order from Maya easily, but at least he knows Maya is not an enemy but a little twisted.

She does not need Cocytus. If spoiler is correct, she can just tell him that she is sharing a bed with Tatsuya. Masaki will be finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
All 28 families legible to become 10MC will be present, including Shippou. Speaking of seaweed head, he's another guy we should keep an eye on.
Tatsuya should not stop Sawamura Maki at that time and leave an evidence for the future usage.

By the way, did you guys find any new B/W illustrations? So far, we only have 3 pictures. I am a little disappointed that we don't get to see his new CAD.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2015-05-07 at 06:59.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote