View Single Post
Old 2015-05-17, 00:03   Link #970
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Anyway guys, this subject is getting stale. I recommend someone take this conversation's points and sum them up in a bulleted list of pros, cons, known, and possibly unknown aspects. That way we can finally put a headstone on this subject's grave.

-------------------

As for the other subject, I tend to watch an episode through most of the time, only pausing to comprehend text, be it subs or the funny engrish on the background signs, and rewind the humorous parts. Sometimes though if there is an episode that has a part that I somehow find embarrassing (character does something incredibly stupid, too much nudity/fanservice all at once, dark emo scenes, etc.), I'll sometimes will stop watching it and come back to it at a later time, with a "I'll save this one for later".

The Yamada and 7 witches is an example of this. I have all the current eps, and the OAV, but I can't seem to find the right mood or time to watch it. I don't know, maybe something about it is rubbing me the wrong way. Though the same can be said of a couple of others, like Robo Daimidaler, despite the large amount of fanservice, and the characters looking like expys of School Days characters (even though I haven't actually watched SD in full).

I guess it would take me losing my internet connection for me to go back to my old series library to watch the many hours of anime I got, but never watched.