Thread: Licensed One-Punch Man [anticipation]
View Single Post
Old 2015-05-27, 08:56   Link #177
Morbidden

Location: At the state of Madness, on the county of Confusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Shinichi's name wasn't changed. The person who did the original English scanlation just translated his name incorrectly.
Oh was this the case? I see, it was weird to me that they would actually change the main characters name. Thank you for clarifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
No Game No Life was also a great successful adaption by them.
This is true, though I hate how borderline incest this series is, but I cannot deny it was a great watch. Omega Gud Job for reminding me of it.
''Whatever we choose to do with our lives is meaningless in the end. It takes only time for us to be forgotten, and everyone will be forgotten in the end. Some only leave an impression and loud noise as they go. But even the noise will fade and eerie silence will remain. It takes only 10000, maybe 20000 years and no one will remember WW2, it would be as it never were. It does indeed make our lives insignificant. Even memories of genocides will fade, making our own lifes completely meaningless. In the end, it doesn't matter what you do, when you do or how you did it. You will be forgotten.'' - Morbidden 2015.