View Single Post
Old 2015-06-12, 01:57   Link #13
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

It recently happened to me with anime Love Lab leading into watching Bokura wa Minna Kawaiso, both by the same author: heh:
Though there have been other rather... strange connections in the past, Death Note led to Monster (by both being really good seinen), Monster led to Bokurano and Narutaru (searching for bleak series), NANA led to Honey and Clover (when I first started to get into romance), Honey and Clover ledbto Gin no Saji, Gin no Saji led to Barakamon, Barakamon led to Leon the Professional (this one isn't even goddamn anime and yet Barakamon is the sole reason that led me to watch it)... Strange how conecctions work huh
Lately I've been into webtoons, where Hive led to Distant Sky (thrillers), Distant Sky led to ReLife(by being in the suggested reading where I was reading Distant Sky ), ReLIfe led to Salty Studio, wich led to The Stories of those around me (same author, and really recomended reading, al the characters feel real and deal with relatable issues), and a big etcera ...
Also, people, I watched both Hikaru no Go and Cross Game based on Enzo's recommendations

Last edited by SuitUp; 2015-06-12 at 09:33. Reason: Horrible typos
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote