View Single Post
Old 2015-06-23, 20:42   Link #1191
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
Just got into this new tcg, Force of Will. The art got me intrigued and the fact that it's brand new means I can get every card out. Interesting mechanics too. (Got the Moon priestess returns box last week and today this one)

Stopped playing tcgs when I put Magic on hold several years ago. (Wasn't too interested in the sets and it's pricey) But since we're returning to Zendikar I guess I'll be getting back into it for a while starting October.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Let me just say that it doesn't just look similar to MtG, it's a blatant copy of the game with slightly changed rules. Last time I checked 'Force of Will' was MtG with three new mechanics, of which two aren't playable since they weren't included in the official rules. The wording for shroud is literally copy-pasted, etc etc.
Netrunner is a pretty economical tcg, if that's what you're looking for. One person plays a hacker, another plays a corp, and you try to kill/hack the other player. You get every card in the set, so no price inflation and all that crap. It's all the rage with my colleagues nowadays.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote