View Single Post
Old 2015-07-03, 15:47   Link #32
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
I wondered a moment at the three month span between the Ginza incident and the departure of the Expeditionary Force, but then I realized that does make sense. No one in the current military has ever organized a major ground offensive before, and they would want to make sure they got it right, as well as retrieve and re-issue the older equipment.
I think this delay is more to get the approval of the population, when Japan sent troops to Iraq and the latest reinterpretation of Article 9 that allows the sending of troops to other countries under the pretext of "collective self-defense ". all these activities had almost 80% of reproach and politicians behind it had problems, we have to remember that although Japan does not officially participate in wars, they are one of the best-trained military groups in the world, participating in regular military exercise with Americans, British, Australians, and because the tensions in Asia it all became more intense and they also have some experience with terrorism.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote