View Single Post
Old 2015-07-27, 22:25   Link #40
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Still haven't gotten time to proof-reading yet.... I probably will do it later >_<

Thank for the feedback as always. That's what i like about Kuroneko (in the LN) through. Like she fairly bold, and she generally don't like to beat around the bush too much. Still she's a quiet cooldere

One of the reason it took me a fair bit to write this chapter, is I was actually considering whether i should milk on the angst a bit more. But i kinda feel sorry for Ayase if i have to spend a chapter or so write about her coming to term with her defeat. And will make the series a bit over drama~ish and too mood-swinging. So kinda skip that. When planning I also thought of writing the whole conversation between Kirino and Kuroneko out. But I think it's better to keep it hiding from the audience and only revealing it a bit at time (make it feel less repetitive too). Not to mention, I think the main narrator of the series is still Ayase, so we should not know too much about what Ayase doesn't...

It gonna be a short Volume. As i am planning for the Vol 2 Epilogue next. Probably a good time to start the next arc? Hopefully this time with some more BDSM. As their relationship progression should allow things to step up a bit (but not too much through, it should be a big gap going between light BDSM and more hardcore stuffs, unless i go for time skip)
As for time skips, really, it is up for you. I will say, however, unless the exposition is properly written, time skips can be confusing to readers. That said, I suspect it would be better to go from light to more "mid-tier" activities over the next volume or two before Ayase and Kuroneko really go hardcore into BDSM.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote