View Single Post
Old 2015-08-11, 19:45   Link #2131
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
If that was an issue for them, they wouldn't only remove that romance reference in her profile, but the whole relationship from the movie itself.

Then again, maybe they won't be dating in the movie. If that's the case the butthurt from some shippers will be glorious.
I didn't say this was necessarily an issue for them, this is the reason I prefer they don't. But no, having a couple appearing in the actual show is kinda different from 'well, of all the things we could mention to describe you in your profile, the only notable thing about you really is your romantic involvement with another person' ^^'

And it's also unnecessary. A mini profile isn't meant to spill all the beans, down to tiny, insignificant details. Veterans know what happens in the end, but people unfamiliar with the show need not have the intimate details and relations thrown at them in a 2-sentence introduction before they ever even watch the thing. Plus, it's not like romance was ever anywhere near to a main plot of the show. Their relationship is focused on in what, all of 5 minutes across 100 episodes? It would be weirder if they mentioned it tbh.

Honestly, to me, this says very little to nothing about what takes place in the actual movies. But that's just my opinion. If you're wearing (any kind of) shipping goggles ymmv