Thread: Rance IX
View Single Post
Old 2015-08-13, 00:49   Link #146
TheUniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
how many years/decade left until translation of rance quest or whatever rance after sengoku?
Well the main fan translation groups are pretty much disbanded. They either don't want it to release to the public anymore and hope for GamerManga or whatever it's called to bring the Rance games international/official English version with AliceSoft's support, then sell their translation to GamerManga (I call it a sold out!), but it's been a year and still here is nothing, the others are busy to translate the other games. Here's the livestream to Rance Quest translated (not fully done they were just showing how much has been done): http://www.hitbox.tv/video/478636

But yes as I said they stopped. It's going to be YEARS 'till we see another bunch to show up and translate the game for us which kinda saddens me.

If someone who knows Japanese here, I would love to know what happens between Senhime and Rance in Rance 9. Senhime/ Tokugawa Sen is my favorite girl in the series and I'd love to see Rance and her to "romance" each other and is given more care to and not just bang then leave.

P.s: Don't know why this topic is in the Spin off section since Rance IX is the canon sequel after Rance Quest (Rance Quest or Rance 8 is sequel to Sengoku Rance). Anyone knows where the Sengoku Rance epilogue came from? All I knew is it's from "Alicesoft Users Club book Hanihon vol.7" , and from the title of it (vol 7), there must be more other volumes to read about, lore and what happens to some specific characters and such. Tried putting it onto google but couldn't find it.

Last edited by TheUniques; 2015-08-13 at 01:03.
TheUniques is offline   Reply With Quote