Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2015-08-23, 09:25   Link #381
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvhe View Post
Does having a fetish for girls who have animal power bodies count as a "leg" fetish?
It should. I mean, how about them Parpy thigh's

But really, I admit I have a love hate relationship with spiders in particular. Love them as I am always amused by their creepy crawlyness, hate as in for some weird reason, they always like to pop up beside me as I'm working on my computer.

Here's my favorite encounter. While at a seaside getaway here in the Philippines working on my laptop, this large spider crawls up beside me on the wall.

My initial reaction was to suddenly get up from my chair and go "what the heck is that?" and then it settled in on me...."oh, this is the tropics" we stared at each other for a good 5 minutes before I figured might as well catch it.

I somehow coaxed it into this freezer bag, well, I have no idea how big my hand is so if anyone knows the size of that Reynolds freezer bag, that's how big it is. Now that's the only time I encountered that particular spider, but it's a really vivid memory Now, back here in the city, I have this small jumping spider that always likes to jump on the wall beside me. I later found it it likes the laser pointer, similar to a cat does so to make sure it doesn't jump me, I use the laser pointer to lure it away from me

and yeah, I don't like killing spiders, unlike my childhood self who would go Starship Trooper on every bug on earth and that's why I'm so into Rachnee, I'm fascinated and terrified at the same time, but since I've not been bitten by a spider before, the fascination overwrites the horrors most of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
So the Leg Fetish wasn't as funny as if they had actually shown us his previous respond to the Legs question and Ms.Smith & Gang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Sadly, the anime skipped the set up for the joke (unless they put it in one of the specials) where Darling first reveals his leg fetish to the other girls.
It's really too bad, it could have at least been one of the shorts, or is it? I've not been looking into those
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote