View Single Post
Old 2015-08-23, 12:03   Link #2256
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Guh... I just stupidly exchange my Eso to two Caster accessories even though my main is Healer... I can exchange the item from support desk, but since it's a one time thing, I decided against exchanging it back this time >< so sad T_T

Anyway, finally downed A1S after I change back from AST to SCH.... The difference in healing and DPS power is so big.... AST really need those buff soon
Yeah I initially thought it was the usual people complaining, then I actually exped the job. I exped both WHM and AST in parallel using the same equip except for the weapons. The difference in healing power was really noticeable.

The nocturnal stance is probably the worst of the two, Sure you get a 5% increase in healing potency which puts you on par with a scholar if not better for basic cures... except you are a scholar without a fairy and without adloquium bonus to crit. That's simply horrible.

At least in diurnal stance you have passive cures (while nocturnal has none), too bad aspected benefic's regen potency is 33% lower than a WHM's regen.

But that's not all, man I could write an entire treatise on all the things that are wrong with AST, but I suppose you already know most of them. Let's just say that the upcoming buffs to the job or sorely needed and decidedly welcome, because despite all it IS a fun class to play.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote