View Single Post
Old 2015-09-17, 01:17   Link #1292
solhaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Actually it is legal. There is nothing illegal about having mistresses, not even the in the US. In fact its not actually even prohibited to multiple wives in some states, as long as you don't care about getting a civil license, ie the state give you a piece of paper, then some states don't even have an issue with you calling yourself man and wives.

But yeah your argument like most of the stuff you write seems like it was done by some ten year old little girl that still dreams about knights on unicorns. Luckily enough for us the characters are Mahouka are fictional and they don't give a care in the world about disappointing you. Its scary if you hold fictional people to those kind of standards, what about actual people.
If it's not legalized under law, it means it isn't legal under law. Gay/lesbian are the same, they aren't legal under law until now, that's why they fought so hard so that they rights to marry the one they love could be legalized under law. Even US hasn't legalize polygamy, either the men divorce their first wifes so that the mistress could marry legally with him or live the rest of her life as mistress. Polygamy isn't legal under law in mahouka Japan, this is a fact in MKnR

LOL and could you not use insulting words in a mature discussion when you know nothing about me? This is MKnR discussion, my age, my personalities, my dreams have nothing to do in mature discussion. I'm applying the standard for my own self, no matter what I won't become someone mistress even if it's legal. I would advise my best friends not to but I won't enforce my views on them, in the end, it's their choice.

MKnR is fictional, if all the girls want to become Tatsuya mistresses so be it, not like I could change the storyline though I think it's such a pity to be a mistress where it isn't legalized under law. However, the girls have common sense since they have never thought to become a mistress not even Honoka.
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote