View Single Post
Old 2015-09-21, 12:03   Link #1883
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
RNG-sama & Lady Luck is as fickle as always. Aside from the hero medal thing, I've only gotten one of each of the other "rare" drops like the Drunk Rose CE, dragon tooth, plume & golem rock.

Doing poorly on collecting medals as well since our internet was bitchy for 2 days with slowdowns & frequent disconnects & such.

Hmm, just saw this
Spoiler for spoilery future servants?:

look at all those nifty 3 stars just waiting for my FP hoard. Well knowing my luck, I'll keep expectations low.

Guh, look at all those shiny RNGs-gonna'-taunt-you 4-5 stars.
Got to love that 3rd rate servants are 4 or even 5 star cuz their girls or popular yet much more powerful and famous servants are 1 or two star. greatest Greek hero 4 star greatest Irish hero 3 star irrelevant pirates who you'd need Wikipedia to find out who the hell they are and who did nothing worthy of become a heroic spirit but are girls 5 star on that note bottom archer and bottem rider should never of been made and are a disgrace to the series they shouldn't even be a heroic spirits and their design are horrible

I also dislike 2ed lancer design too the design its self isn't that horrible although it is stupid but it just doesn't look like her and I'm sick of the clones I hope she is at lest like jeanne one was. beside that I hope we get half these servants by get year.