View Single Post
Old 2015-10-11, 19:14   Link #107
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
Though I'm not quite sure if Mika cares at all about Kudelia's safety at all. If Orga told him to kill her, I wonder if Mika would even hesitate.
Well, at the very least he's not actually antagonistic toward her, just outspoken. At this moment, he may not hesitate to kill her, but fortunately for her, Orga doesn't seem to dislike her either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Oh, I don't think they're starving by any means, but they're not as well fed as they should be. You can be muscular and wiry, and also malnourished. An example I remember somebody gave was Kyle Reese and the future soldiers of the Terminator franchise. (and I'm talking Michael Biehn not the other ones), but they are all muscular, but they're thin. They don't eat regularly or much at all, but they work out what muscle they do have, and so they're wiry.

I didn't notice they we're eating well either at first until I watched the episode again and saw that the Third Group doesn't eat the same as the First Group. While the First Group were all eating tacos and burgers and large meals, the Third Group were eating stew or some kind of mush. The eat regularly, but they don't eat as much as they should, especially considering their still kids.
Well, I do think they could eat better food. It's just that, when I think of malnourishment, I more often associate it more severe problems than being thin and wiry. At the very least, they would suffer from lack of energy, which would limit their ability to work out or work. And depending on the nutrients they're lacking, there would be even more physical, physiological, or psychological problems.

We also have an overweight guy on their team. (Sure, that's also a form of malnourishment, but I think we meant specifically undernourishment.)

So, I think, even with the quality of the food not being as good or tasty as it could be, they are still getting the required nutrition to live and do their job.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote