View Single Post
Old 2006-05-23, 07:16   Link #13
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
It's not much, but you can download both "Conviction" and "LIVE" there, which, in my opinion, are two of the best tracks from Minagoroshi-hen (Conviction is one of many "sorrow" piano tracks used in Minagoroshi, while LIVE is actually the ending song of Minagoroshi-hen(!)). LIVE, in particular, really delivered an "epic" atmosphere for Minagoroshi's ending, and ranks as one of my top tracks from dai-san.
Conviction has got a very stong feeling being each note played within the tune, really good. Even though i haven't played the game, when listening to the tune - i can just picture the game & whats happening in my head.

Same pretty much goes for Live as well, this is really good music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Oh, of course, all the other tracks are excellent too. "you", in particular, is THE signature track for Meakashi-hen, you can even consider it to be "the theme song for Shion's story".
You from this track is from the same OST by Dai right? No wonder its my fav', with it being the theme song for Shion's story. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
Can anyone see if this is a special edition DVD? It also includes a mini soundtrack CD.
Shouldn't you be asking that in the Merchandise thread?