View Single Post
Old 2015-10-16, 08:45   Link #3168
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
So anyways, I have three questions.

1. How do you think would Petit Paquet members fit into NN's strategy? We already know that Prominence members solve NN's lack of long-range firepower.

2. Can Silver Crow assume ICBM duties like Sky Raker with his Aviation ability, or is he suited better for main combat, considering that he is the MC? Remember, he can no longer go Beast Mode or Metatron Mode, so asides from swooping up in the air then lunging on the opponent from above, I could see nothing else for him asides ICBM duties.

3. Is Lime Bell a suitable DA for Raker's ICBM tactic?
I have no clue what Mint Mitten does, but Avocado Avoider is essentially a carrier tank: the space inside of him can hold teammates safe from outside intervention while he goes through...through anything.

Possible. NN has never been stronger ever since they possess both of the only two flight abilities; it could make some good combos.

Of course. Raker whiffed a jump? Bell will undo her error and refund her Special Gauge too! Injured while in combat? Friendly neighbourhood bell-wielding Bell is on the job!
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote