View Single Post
Old 2015-10-22, 15:12   Link #1346
Aika Natsume

My ordeal for now...

Why is the author keep on pushing Misaki to Miyuki? With volume 18 cover i dont know why he keeps on doing that, it just sound so forced for unknown reasons.

Koichi doesnt have any shame, after learning Tatsuya is the son of Maya, he considers giving one of her daughters to his enemy he cant even move on. Saying its because of genetiv reasons or more powerful magicians for the future doesnt sound that good, he could have set his daughters to Misaki.

since the Shiba siblings are out as Yotsuba, their "mothers" are revealed but did anyone actually cared about the father? If Tatsurou was revealed to be their father wouldnt that link FLT is related to Yotsuba?

Volume 18 still wont cover their last 9SC I guess since it would be focused on Misaki getting Miyuki and the latter rejecting the former.

But if 9SC will be covered in Volume 18, there would be a chance that the Kuroba siblings will face Miyuki in a game right? It would be epic.

This is just random but did anyone actually realize how powerful Miyuki is with cocytus?
Is mental interference magic that unique to Yotsuba?

Urgh... Its nearing the end of October and no spoilers yet for volume 18.
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote