View Single Post
Old 2015-11-01, 21:22   Link #15163
Zero-alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I feel like they really missed an oppurtunity here. Not only is "swapping foes" the most overdone and obvious way to beat his army, but this could have probably been an interesting fight for Elfman.

Countering Elfman bulk with speed? Elfman is able to turn into other monsters, does he not have a really fast monster he can turn into? Elfman should actually be the most flexible mage of the bunch; His take over ability can allow him to constantly change his stregnths and weaknesses. He should actually the best opponent for a guy that can exploit weaknesses. Elfman didn't even bother to use his magic in this fight; so unde rultilized.
I agree. I was wondering why Elfman or Mirajane simply didn't transform. The siblings were the best counter for Wahl. Likewise, Juvia would have been a good counter for Ajeel, tho I guess they wouldn't have known about their specific weaknesses at the time

But like someone else said, I don't think they are down quite yet. Wahl is a mecha, so either they destroyed a clone, or he could just rebuild himself, and become an even more powerful version (which I see happening)

Brandish going down too easily makes me think it is part of their strategy to trick Fairy Tail to let their guard down. I mean, if they are really going to capture Brandish and take her back to base, she may just escape, shrink Mavis down to a smaller size (once she finds her), and get out of the country. Then Fairy Tail has to go to Alvarez to rescue her
Zero-alucard is offline   Reply With Quote