View Single Post
Old 2015-11-07, 01:04   Link #337
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Way back in the first part of this thread are the rough drafts of the three novels I have published so far. They're really sketchy compared to the current editions, sometimes little better than outlines. You can get the books at Amazon, either in paperback or Kindle. I think the paperback covers are splendid and collectible. You can also get them at my Etsy store - just search on "bhbranham" or "rocket science" to find it.

In the meantime, we just finished a shoot for the cover of book 4. Some very nice pics. Here's some memes for your amusement.

Here's Tsika Tsarinkov, later in her career having mostly lain aside her twin tail gothic lolita wardrobe. She still dons it for special occasions.

I spent most of September in Europe. And actually got to meet two of my book cover models.Mamiko (who models Tsika) and Lady Sariel (who models a new character named Nadia) came down from Poland to meet me in Prague. Several days were spent with family and some other friends prowling the rock clubs and bars of the city. Even spent one evening in an absinthe bar.

For comparison, here's early Tsika