View Single Post
Old 2015-11-15, 02:26   Link #96
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I've thought about this far more than you have. Believe me. I doubt you even own any firearms Monir. I've spent my entire life around them, and handling them. Revolvers, Semi-autos, long rifles, shotguns(pump, side by side, over-under, etc), even full auto(which is useless in most firefights hence why our special forces prefer 3 round burst).

Half of the crap you were pushing on me for this scenario, goes for the terrorists as well. They also have to react, and find out who is shooting at them. An AK-47 is also not the most accurate rifle around. Especially if someone is using the full-auto feature.

I've thought this kind of thing through for years. Give me my glock at the very least, and whether I succeed or not, my chances are at least raised over having NOTHING. People were being executed yesterday 1 by 1. F' that. I am not going down like that.
I still remember what an NCO once told me about "training the way you fight" - he said that conflicting human emotion is the top killer in any standoff, particularly the fear of death and/or killing someone. It is that split second objectivity that determines the living and the dead.

Hopefully you have done that firing-under-pressure scenario. Making a difference counts alot on who-shot-and-hit-first.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote