View Single Post
Old 2015-12-01, 11:23   Link #4261
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandark View Post
After taking a closer look at this setting, it's reminding me of SMT3: Nocturne to some degree.

There was no apocalypse as such, but the world was thrust into unprecedented chaos after the death of Basileus Basilion. That some people would willingly put up with China and it's slavery is a testament to the hellish condition of the world.

Also, the ideals that China/Italy pursue do resemble a modified version of the reason of Yosuga imo. Add to that the fact that the various mythologies are trying to gain dominance over the Astrum world and establish the rule of their own ideologies in the real world.

Kinda similar to how different factions in SMT3 tried to create a new world by establishing their reasons, isn't it?

Then there's also the presence of Order and Chaos.

Hmm, I wonder whether Lucifer and/or YHVH will show up later on?
to be honest bro, I also thought that it resembled Nocturne, but mostly because of the faction aspect, Chaos/Law/Neutral Alignment(Solomon 72), and the divas which appear(All Jap divas appeared in the game, as well as they're depiction of the whole Amaterasu and the cave story - iirc, its shown differently at times). Although, I thought it was only me... so I passed it off as wishfull thinking

To further accurate, it would be a mix of the smt core series along with the persona series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
@OmegaWeaponZ of course by the end of the series he have his own nation. He will then truly be king. *cough* I wonder if it will end like in DxD Ex with 22 children. o.o
He would be lucky if it stopped at that, if hes harem doesn't get any bigger