View Single Post
Old 2015-12-25, 05:45   Link #340
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^He was stuck in between the light and dark sides of the force and couldn't fully immerse himself in either one and he did what he did to fully embrace the dark side by casting aside anything that could be used to distract him and possibly change him back.

If course we still have two more movies were we will get a better look at what made him choose the dark side in the end and betray his loved ones.

I personally liked that he was very identical to Anakin, it showed how the past can repeat itself and that not everyone will always choose the path they are given at birth.
Anakin was a slave, taken from his mother, who was then killed.

So, again, what was Kylo's deal? He obviously had loving parents (willing to forgive the whole mass murdering he's been indulging in). Why turn to the dark side at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^Finn was my favorite character, hopefully they don't keep him as the comedy relief character (the comedy was good just hope they don't get too carried away with it), he has the most interesting back story of all the new characters, especially with him being an Ex-Stormtrooper. Heck, some people around the internet want him to become a vounty hunter like Bobba Fett... without the whole falling into a sarlacc pit deal.

Was I the only one pleasantly surprised that the new Stormtroopers are actually competent and (dare I say it?) badass?
The brainwashing kinda sucks, though.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote