View Single Post
Old 2016-03-14, 13:00   Link #391
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I am talking about magic combat. Right now Hanzo, Sawaki, Tomitsuka and Mikihiko are stronger than her. I said myself that she is the fastest character in the series, but speed is not everything. She excels at Personal Acceleration and her casting speed must be good at it but there is no indication that she is decent with other magics. Yakumo is the only one he didn't beat. He is acknowledged as the strongest member of the 101.
Well they are stronger than her in magic calculation; etc. but that doesn't say they can win against her. Unless they have other tricks on their sleeves and traps Erika like Minami did as spam the whole area with barrier in front of a boxing ring. Erika weakness are AOE; but not alot of people can use AOE base magic as it consume alot of psion. Erika can just annoy her opponents with fly strategies and make them run out of psion. Beside the people you stated are purely 1v1 people.

Edit: the only difference in course 1 and course 2 are how good they are in calculation; complexity and I forgot the other criteria. Well you know it doesn't even say how powerfull their magic are.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2016-03-14 at 13:23.
pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote