View Single Post
Old 2016-03-14, 15:01   Link #395
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Hehehe

Yeah; you think they want Erika back? I can't really see Satroll how is he gonna connect the SS to the whole series. Unless he wants Erika to acts as villain; but she too weak for Tatsuya's opponent. Maybe another damsel in distress kinda thing?
One thing is sure, they don't seem to have attempted to kidnap her and she willingly attended what ever she was asked to attend during the 9SC. It's hard to guess what the Rosen wants with her though. She's not a techie, not a spell researcher nor a super magician.

As for the future, I don't see Erika in a damsel in distress role or as an antagonist for Tatsuya (despite them butting heads once in a while).

I think the SS is mostly to develop Erika and Leo (and the Rosen), which have been lacking over year 2 arcs. There might even be flashbacks, the Miki's 9sc SS is 90% flashbacks (to his past pre first high). As for the rest of the plot, the Rosen might have a role to play later on. For all we know, the next enemy is going to be from one of the EU instead of the USNA.

Last edited by azarhal; 2016-03-14 at 15:36.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote