Thread: Crunchyroll Gintama (2015)
View Single Post
Old 2016-03-24, 20:32   Link #598
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post
No, his real daughter was murdered that day. The last scene was Isaburo arguing with his wife via texting what to name their newborn child. After many names, he finally decided on Nobume and was about to send the text when he realized that they were in danger and rushed to the scene. The rest is history.

In short, he told "Mukuro" that her name was too grisly (meaning "corpse") and decided to call her by the name he was planning to give his daughter, though he didn't tell her that; she thought it was just some random name. Little did both realize that Isaburo would grow to love her as he would a real daughter and vice-versa. Excuse me, I'm off to dry my tears.
Damn man... that adopting daughter scenario after your real daughter is dead things is crazy.

So sad... never knew, here I thought Isaburo was a jackass that wants to rule by force and kill all good guys just because he felt like it.

But his backstory explains about what he was doing, mainly because of competition of wanting to win.

But that Nobume was shocking, didn't think he already know she wasn't the killer and still blames her just because he wants to use her.
Except as time pass he and Nobume basically turn into a Father-Daughter relationship that won't abandon each other with the promise of
*You can't Die, because I'll be the one to kill you, and I can't die because I haven't killed you*

And at the end all Isaburo wanted is for Nobume to live a happier life... damn you tears, get back in my eye sockets.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote