Thread: Licensed Black Clover
View Single Post
Old 2016-04-05, 06:11   Link #55
Leeneko

Just found the forum today. Black clover was sooooo good. No emo brats and this series even screen a mad scientist yandere this early! Although aster is so adorable and the sorcery emperor is a freaky magic otaku, yami still the best. He looks like that yakuza boss but feels like a badass father when he was with aster. And, noelle is elegantly tsundere, cutee!! Wish black clover will be on the long run... Oh, I think this is a bit unfair, because juno has no girl on his ship now, while aster having 4 (or 5 if the siscon's imouto is counted).

Following the last chap, I'm pretty sure Liar imposing Marx or one of the captains they fought earlier, ofc yami is out of question tho. So far, the enemies is so op, and the diamond kingdom also suspicious. And the next mission is coming. Wish aster won't go back tattered again and get a new anti magic spell or armor. Two swords is enough for now

Btw, another awesome manga I read is Helck. It starts with gag manga but turned into deep feels. One of the last boss is a ship destroyer. Where ever there is a sailing romance, he will appear. Kinda gintama like, only not as random as gintama
Leeneko is offline   Reply With Quote