View Single Post
Old 2016-04-24, 08:59   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Buildings spend most of their time under construction :P

Quote:
I got VERY lucky with my soldiers as I got Marica and completed her character quest. He weapon, Holy Lance, doesn't do a huge amount of damage BUT it attacks the WHOLE ROW instead of front and back. EG if you've whittled down the three characters in the enemy front row but they're still alive, Marica as soldiers attack slower than most charatcers will wipe them out. Plus she makes for a good shield to put my Cleric/healer behind.
Nice! Soldiers are mostly there for defence, even their weapons mostly add def stats; IMO they are to be used in front of a mage, you can go 2x soldier/mage + fighter to deal with enemy rogue waves (and in the same manner, use samurai/rogue/archer/warrior/cleric for bosses).

Azamino's a drunkard, but she always plays first and doubles as an evasion tank. Oddly enough, she can one-shot metal slimes...but so far, the only abnormal character I've met is Oili the rogue - her character weapon has like, 500+ magic attack, but she's a rogue. Totally lost on that one...

Quote:
stuck on 3-2
Fight through the first battle, then pop DEF up for the other two, should pull through with a party in their thirties.

EDIT: The exp curve gets immeasurably steep after LV30, so choose carefully which characters to keep leveling up and who to drop at the facilities when they hit 30. The difference is like, from 43k exp at LV30 to 200k at LV40...and 400k at LV47.

EDIT 2: confirmed increase of success rate at blacksmith with "deft characters", archers are indeed the best employees for the job.

EDIT 3: confirmed increase in experts at PR division when using high level characters. I suppose 5x LV30 characters will suffice...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-04-24 at 15:29.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote