View Single Post
Old 2016-05-02, 02:42   Link #55
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I'd say you're jumping to conclusions considering they haven't gotten more than 10 minutes of screentime in this 5 episodes. Let's just wait and see.
I honestly don't give a crap about their reasons, they still started a war of aggression by attacking two population centers and taking over people's minds so that they'd commit acts of terrorism. The Windermereans are in the wrong, no doubt about it.

---

As for the episode, Messer has apparently two sticks up his ass, not only one. Okay, so he probably is worrying himself about the effect Heinz singing has upon him, but still. Also, empty threats indeed. "Lady Kaname, Hayate and Freyja did an illegal flight!" "Yep. Wasn't it awesome?" "... I'm going now sulk, sir"

The whole "is Freyja a spy" thing was pretty subdued, I expected some outraged citizens threatening violence, to be honest.

The show really doesn't even care about doing a romance so far. That's okay, although I think it does make me care a little bit less than I did with Frontier.

It was a bit of a transitional episode, so that's pretty much all I came away with. More cameos, please!