View Single Post
Old 2016-06-05, 12:13   Link #1738
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Speaking about Funan Anime Matsuri (which will start on next week), anyone here going to play the Assassination Classroom escape game on that period? I'm going to try it at the last day (next Sunday) to see how an escape game actually is...
I will be going on Tuesday (and whatever day I am free this week).

Edit: last day that it will be held there since the Mall is under going renovation... so...kind of historical event?

Also I had a feeling that Meister will be going to that Chara Expo (so much Love Live stuff).

It's really not my stuff... might go for the Card games but probably too busy for that too.

Edit:I am bad with puzzle so... nope not going for it.

=

Update: I just went there earlier in the day. Err.... not really much going on there, there is about 6 stall. Out of which 3 are Lucky Draw thing (Ichiban Kuji thing and that rolling lucky draw thing). 1 is actually a scenery for cosplayers, 1 is odex stall... with basically nothing but posters.

Might be because I gone there during the weekdays. The weekend probably has more events going on.

The 6 Exit game is at higher level (four or fifth floor?) about s$20+ to play. It last about 20 to 40 minutes depending on how good you are (overheard while walking past it). The Fifth floor has quite a number of store selling anime stuff (actually I knew that, that's why I gone there to see their clearance sale unfortunately can't find anything that I really wanted.)

Also, I might be a little bit slow but I am starting to believe that Love Live is a lazy effort to sell more merchandises (Loads of characters). -_-|||

Last edited by agetreme; 2016-06-07 at 09:53.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote