View Single Post
Old 2016-06-06, 07:40   Link #103
Tenzen12

Quite bad joke, me think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I may be in a minority but I'm thoroughly enjoying the main characters' (non-)triangle. Finally no melodrama, just cute friendships that may or may not develop into more. (Also, I do think there's romantic chemistry there, the story just doesn't focus on it.) It's much more to my taste than the over-the-top soap operas we've had in many other Macross shows. I'm kind of worried what will happen when it starts getting more overtly romantic.
Same for me, to be honest I would go that far to say all these hints from recent two episodes disappointed me a little. I would appreciate if Delta focused more on platonic part of this triangle and build on it for another four/five episodes before developing it into something more.

Putting that aside I don't think Mirage need any big development as for now. She might have her troubles, but she is quite balanced and likable character. That said more focus on her would be good anyway. Not because she need it, but simply because there is never enough Mirage...