View Single Post
Old 2016-07-26, 14:37   Link #30
AKIKAN
Some Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Honestly, the whole Coffin thing made me think he is a higher-level from Liu Ann's sect that woke up upon feel the Fall Sendai being used.
It's the most possible conclusion. Shi Mu wouldn't be able to do anything against someone from the higher realm in that world anyway.

Quote:
What's wrong with women cunningness
Some of the interesting female characters in the previous novels were too calculating and the MC were too distrustful of them to involve himself yet encountered them and have to help them multiple times. Then my favorite characters who literally got f**ked by the MC by plot device yet remain in unexpectedly good term to him because of their own noble mind didn't get picked...
I felt really satisfied to what Liu Ming did to that puppet emperor Qing Ling though. That treacherous hypocrite with severe backstabbing disorder who hated being betrayed herself...

Quote:
Also, WTF, 'that bitch'? Jio Xaochai has been super super good to Shi Mu so far, much more than Shi Mu was to her. You are being harsh. Also, way to overly read into a comment about "those tastes" when we don't know what it referred or even if the guy saying this wasn't just an idiot.
The "bitch" I mentioned isn't Jin Xiaochai although I suspect her to become one. I mean many arrogant female characters especially those in MGA whom Chu Feng raped instead of killed, only for that bastard to feel guilt later.
I never trust Jin Xiaochai. We saw her suspicious actions but we had no idea what she was thinking. I wouldn't be so sure that all the good things she had done to Shi Mu so far wouldn't have any insidous intentions afterwards. She definitely had ulterior motives in helping Shi Mu because of Shimen Xue, maybe she'd have more hidden agenda besides preventing Shimen Xue to ascend immortal ceremony.
I wouldn't think that what that elder said was all BS though. Jin Xiaochai had absuloutely no business with Ke-Er since they were in different sects and shouldn't have much relation. Well, we didn't hear anything about that after so far.
What upset me even more is that there hasn't been any demonic practitioner (mogong) love interest in the novels. The closest was Yao Yuan (maybe that's her name) in RMJI but she sort of disappeared later. Then in DD we have devil princess (true devil) which is my most favorite girl in DD but then she chose to rule her own empire and gave up on Liu Ming instead. I always want a demoness heroine but I'm not positive about Jin Xiaochai at all.

Quote:
Ximen Xue is basically "Yeah, I kinda like you, but I'm not going to throw away my future just because you are cute", which is frikking great, and I love it.
Well, she was biased towards her own sect and didn't even bothered to criticize or investigate the matter regarding Shi Mu even if she knew Shi Mu came to the city instead of his main sect just to meet her and his involvement with Liu An should be misunderstanding.
I also dislike Shimen Xue the moment Shi Mu swore his love to her and promised to marry her while swearing how he'd be torn into pieces if he didn't do so. Wouldn't he be f**ked if he didn't fulfill the unnecessary promise? What was so great about her?

Quote:
It's.... pretty damn a much better cast for women that is usual in the genre.
Yes, they are much better compared to female cast in DD.
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote