View Single Post
Old 2016-08-17, 09:28   Link #68
FFTHEWINNER

-why didnt kinzo invite non-family members to this gathering?he says he wants to do a random roulette of death and make his chances of losing low by having many potential numbers(sacrifices). in that case why not have 20 or 30 people more?considering how rich and infamous he is,it would be pretty easy for him to get many people.
the only explanation i can comeup with is that the ushiromya blood is special somehow. we know that some ushiromyas(Kinzo,Battler)are strongly resistant to magic while some(Maria,Kinzo)are quite good at magic.Beatrice also praised battler and george many times by saying"as expected from kinzo's grandchild". so i think that blood is powerful magically,and kinzo wanted to have a ceremony with the biggest number of people who have that blood and the lowest possible number of other people(he knows that they wont accept to come without their wife/husband). the servants are furniture and kumasawa has virgilia inside her,so those dont count,and krauss trusts gohda the most(as mentioned in episode 1's tips)so he wont accept to make him leave even if ordered by kinzo.

-the death's roulette,as kinzo said,is random,yet atleast some of the kills are clearly premediated. one might wonder how can both things be true.
the answer is simple. the"randomness"of the roulette is that many of the attendees have reasons and motives to kill,but only one or two exceute these reasons and decide to kill,and who those one or two are makes their "hit list"different than the"hit list"of other people. that is how the roulette is random,because no one,including kinzo,knows who will decide to be"the one",and thus who will die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Thanks. I think I'm starting to get it now...there is one obvious culprit I have yet to accuse. Can you repeat these to clarify the setting?

"Natsuhi, Hideyoshi, Kyrie, Battler, Nanjo, Kumasawa, Shannon, and Kanon are not relevant to the story, but they are still present on the island."

"The story takes place in 1986 on Rokkenjima during the two days of the family conference."

"There are no dusty rooms in the mansion or the guesthouse", after all, those servants aren't employed just to loiter around.
"Natsuhi, Hideyoshi, Kyrie, Battler, Nanjo, Kumasawa, Shannon, and Kanon are not relevant to the story.they are still present on the island,but they dont affect the story in any way."

"The story takes place in 1986 on Rokkenjima during the two days of the family conference."

"There are dusty rooms in the mansion or the guesthouse,such as the boiler room ,the secret room where krauss keeps his gold ingot,and other secret rooms that some people may know about"

if what i think about what you think is correct,let me remind you of this old red
"Servants are not culprits."

Edit:i liked your comparison lol. do you think i made it too difficult?i made it this way because the one that inspired me to write this had a very obvious answer but the questions and goals were undefined. i didnt like that,so i thought having defined questions/goals and not so clear answers would be better. however,i do admit that these are usually played with far more than two participants,which means far more theories and red which makes the game easier. that part is outside my powers though lol.
FFTHEWINNER is offline   Reply With Quote