View Single Post
Old 2006-06-17, 07:37   Link #133
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
The grail war will definitely continue. Didn't Kotomine mentioned something about the ritual for summoning the holy grail? That means any magician cannot summon the grail as long as they know the secret to summoning it. The war will never end as long as someone still crave for the grail's power. That's one of the reason why I said we should believe that Saber will get to see Shirou one day again. Just think of an infinite loop. Saber dies....she became a heroic spirit...then appear again later in the future as Shirou's servent....Some of you can argue about that possibility but there's more than one way for Saber to see Shirou again you know. For example, she may end up fighting against Shirou in another grail war (you know what I mean).
The Greater Grail was destroyed, which means the end of the Servant system and summonings.

Unless some people like the trio Einzbern/Tohsaka/Makuri recreate it from scratch which I really doubt.

Quote:
I agree like I said before she just remembers it as a dream which is why it's so sad
I think the anime that will replace Fate was announced in the topic here but I'm not sure lol
It's not that she remembers it only as a dream. She's actually trying to reach this dream again when she closes her eyes for good, which leaves a possibility for them to meet again since dream is all about Shirou.
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote