View Single Post
Old 2016-10-01, 04:59   Link #647
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Seriously, do you favor Trump over Hilary? Look at this from another perspective, Hilary is just your regular run of the mill corrupt politician, the only difference is that she is under a giant microscope. If you look at pretty much any republican politician they are just as corrupt as Hilary and in some cases even worse. The republican politicians are just straight bought out by corporations and dont care to hide it.

Trump however, is in a league of his own; not only is he a massive corporate goon, he is also a corporate puppeteer. He is openly racist. He has such a massive ego that it completely blinds him to any form empathy or understanding beyond his own. He also lies compulsively and loves to instigate violence. His personality has been so distorted by his upbringing that I believe it has reached the point of aberration. I really can't find any redeeming qualities in the man.

Please explain yourself, why do you like trump more? Try to be as logical as possible.
Rather like Trump, I actually hate Hillary more, so let's just start with it.

I guess I tended to defend Trump more because the attack on him from the left tended to be ridiculous. And it tends to bug me more when "my side" get as low/lower than the Republicans

For example, Trump is an openly racist? That is FAR from the truth. Because firstly, Larry King said so, and he had more integrity than every remained MSM pundits combined . And secondly, Trump has been in entertainment industries for that how many long, the only industry where you are under much more microscope than politician. Even Matt Damon was called racist at one point there just to prove my point. And the moment he enter political ring, he suddenly becomes openly racist? Where is the logic in that?

Not to mention, unlike Mexican, which is not a race, Slav is actually one. And how many times have I seen the MSM played jokes about his wife being bought through a catalog again? Not racist when we do it. I assume

Corporate puppeteer? Well at least that is better than corporate puppet. Big ego? How is it any difference with Hillary's "being ambitious", except one sounds more negative? Lie compulsively? Ah ha this one I agree. Except his opponent is even less trustworthy. And loves to instigate violence? Really? Comparing to Hillary and even Obama? I guess bombing another country is no longer considered as violence in US anymore?

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-10-01 at 05:15.