View Single Post
Old 2016-10-11, 20:51   Link #1774
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Plz .... I stand all 3 days
They say that if you stand long enough, you become a Stand-Users..... hopefully not become a Stand from Gintama (That's not a 'Stand'!!!).

Let's be Stand Buddy.... nah just joking but seriously I end up buying the concert ticket for all three days (orz my money!!) because that's the only type ticket available at the moment (together with VIP).

Quote:
Tbf singaporeans have demonstrated to be shitty row fronters so stacking JPs in front make sense...
Last year, when a Seiyuu said that Singaporean are very warm, I would like to Tsukkomi her with: "Because the weather are warm all year round." or "because the Air-condition is too cold, that's what we do to keep warm"

I am probably one of the those shitty-Singaporean who should not be in the front row because I don't go cheering and yay!yay!yay!

My default expression in life is apparently Neutral (-_-) and Rage Mode.

=

Unrelated note: I will probably bring my New 3DS along to play monster Hunter. The last year I spent lots of time just wandering around the area with nothing to do until the next stage-show.

Also this year I got a few Force of Will Decks to play during AFA.

A shitty Fairy Deck that can kill if the opponent get too careless (shitty because I did not focus on the Killer-Combo). Also, working on Fairytale "Force" deck. Even if I take part in the events, there is a high chance that I will lose because

1. My Opponents actually play magic and has lots of experience and
2. I am really bad at it (Current win-lose ratio: 18:20)

and a Pure White/Light Fairytale Force just in case they wanted to play with the current (Lapis) Cluster.