View Single Post
Old 2016-12-08, 03:42   Link #6
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Well, he could be happy after that ton of praise for him beaten his predecessor Tobey but let's be honest here as the guy who openly admitted as Marvel fan especially Spiderman
Can him really stand it? not to mention the way of his farewell to his Spiderman role was not nice and Holland Spiderman has almost Marvel iconic superheroes plays with him Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor any fanboys would dying to jealous to Holland especially his predecessor.
I think Tobey had fill of it so he could be cool with it but i doubt with Andrew.
Garfield recently addressed about the working situation during those TAS movies with Sony as "brutal" and characterization was sidelined by the Sony execs who are more concerned about creating shared universe. He was feeling a missed opportunity more for the character and the movies themselves. He was heartbroken by what Sony did, not because someone else is being "better" Spiderman right now. But he has bounced back and grew to be a better actor now with more serious roles and skyrocketed fame.

He was heartbroken but he's over it though. Like he said: "I’m just really excited to just be a fan again, as opposed to bearing the weight of it.". He's glad that Spiderman has become "good again" now (well, we still need to see how Homecoming fares. We all hope for it to be good)