View Single Post
Old 2016-12-29, 16:09   Link #864
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

... Or maybe Yuuzuki's realization will lead to a Harem ending. She won't be able to monopolize Keita because his sisters will always have an influence of his life. And Yuuzuki does know that Mikuni has feelings for him. A harem ending is very possible. Which I can't decide if it'll be a good end or a bad end to this manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Well, it's on the tittle, deal with it .
So why do you say Mikuni has no chance with him. I know that so far Keira hasn't shown signs of having for feelings for her but so far the Author has been giveing character development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Oh, well let me catch you up real quick then, Keita realizes what he's been doin' with the girls is wrong that he's been a surrogate sexual partner for all of them, he either breaks up or takes a break from the teacher(I'm not 100% sure which since I can't find my books). The teacher is blown away by how mature Ketia was being and has trouble coming to terms with Keita "putting her away". The mother realizes Keita was never serious about Yuzuki and beats the crap outta him then baths with him like they used to. The sisters are not sure what to think whether to help the teacher or let things flow, the loli comes in and they decide to help the teacher since she's regressed back to fujoshi 100%, Keita realizes that he doesn't know anything about the teacher and much to his dismay he realizes their relationship a fantasy world, her trying to relive her younger self she missed and him attaining that "hot older teacher fetish". They bump into glasses and I'm not sure what happens only that it foreshadows her getting a serious arc. Loli and the sisters decide to find the teacher who went on an otaku trip, the whole while Keita thinks that the most of the girls are not in love with Keita, but what he represents to them fascination(Miyuki), competition(Ako), fantasy(Teacher) or adoration(loli). Meanwhile the teacher realizes she's just replacing what's missing in her life love/social relationships with otaku obsessions and Keita was filling that void but that in and of itself is also a fantasy since it's not normal because she wanted what he had, which a springtime of youth. Then she realizes that it's time to put childish things away and focus on her own life.
Sounds like Yuuzuki and Keita are not the only one who has realize how shallow their feelings are for each other though.

And I'm sorry but I don't buy this whole just using Keita for fill the void on her Otaku life. I can't wrap my mind around it. The Author is really giving some bullshit vibes here.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote