Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Masamune-kun no Revenge
View Single Post
Old 2017-01-09, 07:49   Link #77
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That said, I don't see how can "harsh rejection" came out of nowhere, when it's pretty much Adagaki most obvious gimmick.
The thing is, Adagaki now is basically harsh the entire time to all boys. With fatty Masamune she was at least comfortable enough for him to get somewhat familiar with her prior to the rejection, suggesting that she wasn't completely like that when she was young. I don't think she'd agree taking a picture with Masamune - and looking quite happy on it - just like that. Masamune was very shaken by not only getting rejected, but getting called tonsoku on top of that, which is the reason for him going only ikemen are worth something.

Knowing the genre my guess would be something like, after Adagaki had saved Masamune from those guys in front of her house the two of them started to get close. Yoshino didn't like that so she decided to get between them. Posing as Adagaki while rejecting Masamune, and after Masamune had disappeared telling Adagaki negative things about Masamune which caused her to despise all boys.