View Single Post
Old 2017-02-01, 15:06   Link #232
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
...Guys, only Machi and Satou-sensei are interested in Tetsuo. You are inventing the so-called harem aspects out of your own paranoia. You are afraid of it being a harem, so you are seeing everything as proof of it being a harem, even though those things have nothing to do with that.
It's not to the point of dropping it for me, but you're being naive if you think that's not what the show is going for. It totally is. A harem doesn't necessarily need the girls to explicitly be into the MC. The concept is you're creating a fantasy for viewers who identify with the MC of being surrounded by girls acting sweet and cute with them. Even if they're not explicitly into him it's very much as if they were if they act familiar enough, are always cuddling/hugging him, etc. Of course this is the case here because this is merely a SoL with some harem-ish overtones, full-blown ecchi harems will have all the girls basically trying to bang the MC. But I don't think there's any doubt that the setting exploits that a little. If that was not the case, why would the demis even need to be all girls?

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote