View Single Post
Old 2017-02-01, 19:34   Link #23914
Xenomorph555
Verified Kurumi Clone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestAcode View Post
What Would You Like To Happen in 3s? Between lelouch and kallen? And what development would you like to see between them?

I mean:

1-Would you like to see from a simple kiss to even very intimate moments, a complicated relationship or that flow with roses?
2-do you think that despite the years Kallen got a boyfriend, feel something for someone or someone who is trying to fall in love?
3-Would you like to see more rivalry between kallen and c.c?
4-Would you like to see emotions such as jealousy or amorous depression on the part of lelouch or kallen maybe both?
5-do you think Kallen will die in this third season?
6-Kallen will get a geass?

If C.C and lelouch triumphs what would you do?
A) i accept it
B) No, HELL NO! Fuck this 3 season !, where is my final episode of season 2?
C) depending
D) will be an open end between lelouch and c.c and lelouch and kallen, the viewer will decide
E) Lelouch will stay single, reasons?
F) he is a king, all hail Lelouch will stay with both
:
1. Hell yeah i'd like that. Though, this series will never have confirmed ships for the main cast (they want to keep the whole community happy), so they will never have a proper relationship. I would however like them to have another kiss, and a proper one this time. I felt royally cheated with the "sayonara" scene last time.

2. Again, probably not as they would want to keep the community happy; therefore they'll keep her single.

3. Hahaha, of course. Flame wars are always fun.

4. As a tsundere, jealousy is already ingrained into Kallens character 24/7. I don't see her getting depressed though, she's a very happy and positive character, pretty sure there's nothing in the world that could depress her to Lelouch levels.

5. Hmm, it would be extremely interesting if they did it right, it'd also cement her as best girl. However I don't think they will. She's already had so many "death flag" moments that she feels kind of immortal at this point. She's also a prominent mascot of the series, would be very weird to kill her off.

6. Could be interesting if they tried, however i'm pretty sure she's too stupid to use one She's also a very positive/happy/go lucky character, a geass wouldn't suit her, they're reserved for the dark and depraved...

As for the C.C. comment:

Knowing Sunrise, they won't confirm ships, so it won't actually happen. However if it did... I wouldn't mind too much, C.C. is a 10 when it comes to waifu's. I would be more pissed if some bland chick like Shirley won.
Xenomorph555 is offline   Reply With Quote