View Single Post
Old 2017-02-20, 14:25   Link #73
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
You do know Kudelia keeps visiting Tekkadan and their farm is because of Mika right? They just keep missing each other. Kudelia ay be a bit older but she is still a girl.

When Mika was paralyzed the time she finally had the courage to face him Kudelia was willing to stay with him to fulfill him dream but Mika told her no she still has a role to play.

She loves Mika but she entrust him to Atra as her obligations wont let her. Especially when Tekkadan left the orphan kids in her care.
It's not explicitly said or even implied that the only reason she visited the farm and Tekkadan was because of Mika. She did have business with them and helped out on the farm and with the orphanage simply because that's what she enjoyed most. It's only stated that she looked for him on the occasions that she came and missed him each time.

And even if she did come simply to see him, that doesn't not necessarily denote romantic love on her part. I can go out to see my best friend who happens to be male, every time I'm in a certain area and we constantly keep missing each other. It's doesn't mean I'm in love with him. Also, there are different kinds of love.

Kudelia loves Mika, but it is the same kind of love that she has for Atra. It's the love one has for a close brother or friend that she cares about a lot. Once perhaps she might have thought of the possibility of romantic love with Mika, but that completely redefined itself after the Dort incident and she matured. She now sees him more as a close friend.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote