View Single Post
Old 2017-02-21, 06:33   Link #75
tdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
I wonder if we'll get an Atra/Mika post-coital scene next episode, or if she'll just be shown pregnant/with a child in the epilogue or something.

Something that's kind of bugged me is that the MA was an isolated event. If one doesn't show up during the rest of the season, that would be kind of weird. I mean, so much importance was put on them, it's kind of a waste if Hashmal is the only one we see.
I expect we'll only confirm they did in the epilogue indeed.

I think it's fine the MA incident is isolated because it's just an echo from the past, where the MA problem had already been solved by Agnika & co, Hashmal was nothing more than a bit of trash they forgot to clean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Kudelia is not earning **** at this point. Granted this was always going to require violence, now better negotiations and planning probably could have lead to less losses. But Rustal Faction wasn't going down without a war.

Basically McGillis moved into Kudelia Position this season as the chief non Tekkadan Ally who provides a mission and a promise of payout.
Well, Kudelia will still do something, hopefully, since there was foreshadowing, but yeah, McGillis took her place this season.
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote